Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hypocrite

While most of my blogs are usually in an essay or narrative format, I felt like taking a different approach this time.  The typical structure just didn't seem to work.

We all know these people...

HYPOCRITE

You sit around and wonder why
The world just won't take your advice.
You got the cures to fix their lives,
But they don't hear your endless cries...
'Cause you're a hypocrite.

I've heard your rants, complaints, and groans.
A constant stream of hate, you moan.
They need to change that thing or this,
But there's something that you missed...

You're a hypocrite.
Talk out both sides of your face.
Hypocrite.
This is not the time or place
To be spouting all your rants.
Want me to listen - I just can't.

Think you've got it figured well.
But you're the one who's needing help.
Keep your bitching to yourself.
You make me sick, if you can't tell,
'Cause you're a hypocrite.

So you want to tell me now,
What to do, where, when and how.
That your ideas are all right,
I beg to differ, 'cause you might
Just be a hypocrite.

The real damn issue is not me.
It's just your inability
To take the time and look inside.
If you did then you would find...

You're a hypocrite
Telling me to change my ways.
Hypocrite
Your thoughts don't matter anyway.
You have no more room to talk,
If you just won't walk the walk.

If you insist on throwing stones
From the glass house that you own
One day you will end up alone,
And the fault is all your own.
'Cause you're a hypocrite.

Watch the world just go along,
Thinking that you're never wrong.
You tell me I should be ashamed,
But you yourself have done the same...

Hypocrite
Now it all seems much too clear.
Hypocrite
My deeds reflect just what you fear.
That you can't face the real you.
All the bad things that you do.

Instead of changing your own life.
You just point out what's wrong with mine.
You can't accuse me of a crime
You commit time after time.

(Hypocrite)

I'm so tired of this game.
Find someone else to take the blame.
You're in such a sorry state,
'Cause it's yourself you really hate.
The jabs and comments are a bore.
This is my own life; it's not yours.
I'm not the problem here, you see,
Don't pin your fucking shit on me.

HYPOCRITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment